Critical Reflection

 Dear Professor Blackstone,

           

Through this module, I have effectively improved both my oral and written communication skills and achieved my goal of improving my public speaking confidence.  The lessons and activities were very well planned and executed and it allowed us to learn a lot in a short span of time. With the improvements that I have made and skillset that I have learned, I now feel more comfortable and confident be it in oral or written communication.

I appreciated the fact that the written assignments such as the product summary and technical report writing were guided every step along the way by Professor Blackstone and my fellow peers. It has taught me the Dos and Don’ts of writing and made me realised the importance of proper formatting and style. I have come to appreciate how a proper report should be done and the thought process in generating one.

Also, on the oral side, with the constant class sharing and oral presentation that we did in class, I am now more confident in myself and my presentation skillset. For example, details that I often overlook such as standing posture, voice projection volume and eye contact have been corrected with feedback from Professor Blackstone and my peers.

Overall, I believe that this module was extremely helpful in aiding me with the communication skillsets that I will require in the future when I start working. Also, the learning experience was a pleasant one filled with fun and laughter. I appreciate every single moment that I was in class and would like to end off by thanking Professor Blackstone and my fellow peers for making this module an enjoyable one.

 

Yours Sincerely,

Ang Jin Yang

2001787

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Introduction

Product Summary Draft 2

Product Summary Final Draft